- Engine Products
- Exhaust Products
- Tech Tips, News & More
- Free Tech Tips
- #162: Cummins B Series Injector Protrusion
- #163: Cummins 4 and 6 B Series Short Block Upgrades
- #164: Upgrading Your Twin Disc/Rockford or Auto Clutch PTO
- #165: Deutz 912 Diesel Connecting Rod Bolts
- #166: Block Heaters, Glow Plugs, and Immersion Heaters for your Perkins, Deutz or Ford Industrial Engine
- #153 Hurth HBW50/100/125/150 Transmissions: Two Common Problems Easily Avoided
- #155: Chrysler LH318 & LH360 Industrial Engines: Easy Block Repair
- #141 Deutz Diesel Engine Model 1013 Fuel Transfer Pumps
- #142 Ford 330 Industrial Engines: Identifying the Dorset and the Dagenham Models
- #143 How NOT To Seat the Piston Rings on Your New Ford 300 Industrial Engine; Cleaning Components When Swapping Accessories
- #144 Deutz 1011 and 2011 Timing Belt Tension
- #145 Installing an Electronic Governor: Five Easy Tips
- #146 Yanmar Engine Tag Locations
- #147 Running a Twin Disc/Rockford? Want It To Last Longer?
- #148: Ford Industrial In-Line 6 Cylinder Gas Engines: How to Tell Them Apart
- #154: AutoClutch Power Takeoff Clutches
- #156: Deutz 1011 & Deutz 1011F Diesel Piston to Wall Clearance
- #158: Power Takeoff Clutch Maintenance: How to Remove a Troublesome Pilot Bearing (Part 3)
- #159: Deutz 912 Engines: New Generation 912 vs. Old Generation 912 Engines Made Easy
- #160: Deutz Diesel Electronic Shutoff Solenoid Selection
- #161: Handy Numbers for Perkins Diesel Owners or Rebuilders
- All Tech Tips
- Ask Dr. Diesel
- Industry Links
- Guides, Forms & Tags
- Company Info
- Contact Us
Deutz Diesel Engine Model 1013 Fuel Transfer Pumps
Great Tip on Helping you identify your Fuel Transfer Pump on Your Deutz 1013 Engine - Tech Tip #141
The Deutz Diesel engine model 1013 uses two different fuel lift pumps. Here is how to order the correct Deutz fuel lift pump for your 1013 Deutz Diesel engine in the absence of an engine serial number.
- Confirm that the belt size is 13MM (0.52")
- Advise if the fuel pump pulley is 10MM (4.02" or 85MM (3.35")
We take tech support seriously!
We hope that you will find this Tech Tip helpful. We believe that Tech Support matters and welcome your comments or suggestions.
Please email Dr. Diesel using our contact form or call us at 800.233.6539.