Merchandise Return Form
Merchandise Returns to Foley Engines are designed to be as easy as possible.
To get started, first download the Merchandise Return Form by clicking the button below.Download Merchandise Return Form
To ensure a prompt refund, please take the following steps:
- All returned freight must have a Foley issued R.M.A. number.
- Fill in the information on the Merchandise Return Form and attach a photocopy of your invoice. Any merchandise returned without this return form and related paperwork will delay your credit.
- Make sure all merchandise must be unused, securely packaged for shipping and – its original re-saleable packaging.
- Insure and ship the package to us, freight prepaid. Our receiving department is unable to receive freight collect shipments. If you use a private package service, your name and invoice number must be on the outside of the box.
- Caution – Merchandise returned after 30 days of the invoice date result in an in-house credit only.
- Merchandise returned will be subjected to a 25% restocking fee.
- Freight is nonrefundable.
Send all shipments toFoley Marine and Industrial Engines
200 Summer Street
Worcester, MA 01604
For returns over 150 pounds that require a common carrier, we would be happy to arrange the pickup and fur you the bill of lading. Freight charges must be prepaid. Our receivers will not accept freight collect shipments.
If you wish to return your merchandise in person, please be aware that our loading dock is closed during lunch. For directions to our facility check our website here or call us at 508.753.2979 and we will fax you a map and printed directions.
All merchandise is subject to inspection on arrival. Refunds are issued in the same form as payment, e.g. if you paid by Visa your Visa card will be credited.