- Engine Products
- Exhaust Products
- Tech Tips, News & More
- Free Tech Tips
- #153 Hurth HBW50/100/125/150 Transmissions: Two Common Problems Easily Avoided
- #155: Chrysler LH318 & LH360 Industrial Engines: Easy Block Repair
- #141 Deutz Diesel Engine Model 1013 Fuel Transfer Pumps
- #142 Ford 330 Industrial Engines: Identifying the Dorset and the Dagenham Models
- #143 How NOT To Seat the Piston Rings on Your New Ford 300 Industrial Engine; Cleaning Components When Swapping Accessories
- #144 Deutz 1011 and 2011 Timing Belt Tension
- #145 Installing an Electronic Governor: Five Easy Tips
- #146 Yanmar Engine Tag Locations
- #147 Running a Twin Disc/Rockford? Want It To Last Longer?
- #148: Ford Industrial In-Line 6 Cylinder Gas Engines: How to Tell Them Apart
- #154: AutoClutch Power Takeoff Clutches
- All Tech Tips
- Ask Dr. Diesel
- Industry Links
- Guides, Forms & Tags
- Company Info
- Contact Us
Yanmar Engine Tag Locations
This Tech Tip focuses on helping you to identify your Yanmar Engine. Being able to properly identify your Yanmar engine makes it easier to order parts for your engine. Here are a few locations on your engine that will have an identifying engine tag.
- On top of the engine
- At the base of the engine (near drain plugs)
- If built for OEM Spec, then tag may not be present (per OEM)
We take tech support seriously!
We hope that you will find this Tech Tip helpful. We believe that Tech Support matters and welcome your comments or suggestions.
Please email Dr. Diesel using our contact form or call us at 800.233.6539.