- Engine Products
- Exhaust Products
- Tech Tips, News & More
- Free Tech Tips
- Ask Dr. Diesel
- Industry Links
- Guides, Forms & Tags
- How to Kill a Company in 6 Easy Steps
- Six Steps to Success in 2010
- Twin Disc/Rockford Clutch Adjustment Tag
- Return Goods Authorization Form
- Deutz 1012/1013 Cooling System Service and Maintinence
- Hurth Warranty Considerations
- Turbocharger Installation Instructions
- Corporate Policies
- AutoClutch PTO Adjustment Tag
- Care and Maintenance of Diesel Particulate Filters
- Engine Warning Tag
- How To Install A Lucas CAV/Delphi Pump
- Core Return Form
- Engine Warranty Form
- Exhaust Purifier Installation Procedures
- Goods Return for Evaluation
- Exhaust Purifiers
- Credit Application
- Installing a Replacement Engine
- Engine Installation Caution Tag
- Oil Filter Tag
- Employment Application
- Crankshaft Installation Tips
- Hoof/Pierce Governor Instructional Guide
- Notes on Installing Twin Disc/Rockford Power Takeoffs
- Dr. Diesel's Turbocharger
- Foley Environmental
- Auto Clutch Owners Manual
- Auto Clutch Owners Manual 2012
- Installation Instructions for Complete Distributors (View PDF)
- Perkins Guide
- EPA Tier 3 Deutz Engine Specs
- Perkins Marine Power 4.108(M)
- 120 Series Electric Actuator
- Rolodex Cards for printing
- Engine Warning and Warranty Tags
- Hurth Transmission Caution Tag
- World Health Organization Declares that Diesel Fumes Cause Lung Cancer
- How to Break-In a Remanufactured Deutz Engine
- Isuzu Industrial Diesel Engine Serial Number Location
- Company Info
- Contact Us
Auto Clutch Owners Manual 2012
Industrial Spring Loaded PTO HD1300 & HD1300XT Product Manual
The AUTO Mfg. Inc. clutch and PTO is a heavy-duty assembly capable of providing full engine horsepower from the PTO output shaft. Designed for use on both gasoline and diesel engines, the main components for each engine are the same.
Three models of the clutch and PTO are available:
The HD1300 provides a 1¾” output shaft for use on gasoline and diesel engines. This assembly incorporates three heavy-duty ball bearings (one at the front and two at the rear of the housing), 1 3/8” splined shaft, with hardened spline and bearing journals.
The 13” clutch disc with 1 3/8” heat treated splined hub and ceramic metallic pads is designed for medium-duty industrial applications up to 120hp.
The industrial style pressure plate incorporates 12 springs providing a clamping force of 1825 lbs.
The HD1300XT150 provides a 2¼” output shaft with hardened spline and journals for use on diesel engines up to 150hp. The PTO assembly utilizes a 2 row heavy-duty ball bearing at the rear and a single row ball bearing at the front of the PTO housing.
The 13” clutch disc with 1½” heat treated splined hub and ceramic metallic pads is designed for heavy-duty industrial applications up to 150hp.
The industrial style pressure plate incorporates 12 springs providing a clamping force of 1825 lbs. An optional heavy duty pressure plate with 16 springs and 2425 lbs. of clamp load is also available.
The HD1300XT175 provides a 2¼” output shaft with hardened spline and journals and is recommended for use on diesel engines
from 140hp to 180hp used in heavy duty industrial application. The PTO assembly utilizes a 2 row heavy-duty ball bearing at the rear and a single row ball bearing at the front of the PTO housing.
The 13” clutch disc with 1¾” heat treated splined hub and ceramic metallic pads, and the heavy duty pressure plate providing 2425 lbs. of clamp load allows this PTO assembly to be used in heavy-duty applications up to 175hp.
PTO Shaft Pilot Bearing
The PTO output shaft in all models is centered into a pilot bearing located in the engine flywheel.
PTO and Clutch Assemblies
The PTO and clutch assemblies are designed for use on either in-line or belt driven applications. A drive shaft utilizing universal joints must be used with in-line installations to compensate for engine and driven unit misalignment.
Technical and Application Requests
For all of your questions, please contact Foley Engines at 1.800.233.6539 or 508.753.2979. We are here to help you with all of your AutoClutch needs!
Download the full Owners Manual below
|Download the 2012 Auto Clutch Manual PDF||476.06 KB|