- Engine Products
- Exhaust Products
- Tech Tips, News & More
- Free Tech Tips
- #153 Hurth HBW50/100/125/150 Transmissions: Two Common Problems Easily Avoided
- #155: Chrysler LH318 & LH360 Industrial Engines: Easy Block Repair
- #141 Deutz Diesel Engine Model 1013 Fuel Transfer Pumps
- #142 Ford 330 Industrial Engines: Identifying the Dorset and the Dagenham Models
- #143 How NOT To Seat the Piston Rings on Your New Ford 300 Industrial Engine; Cleaning Components When Swapping Accessories
- #144 Deutz 1011 and 2011 Timing Belt Tension
- #145 Installing an Electronic Governor: Five Easy Tips
- #146 Yanmar Engine Tag Locations
- #147 Running a Twin Disc/Rockford? Want It To Last Longer?
- #148: Ford Industrial In-Line 6 Cylinder Gas Engines: How to Tell Them Apart
- #154: AutoClutch Power Takeoff Clutches
- All Tech Tips
- Ask Dr. Diesel
- Industry Links
- Guides, Forms & Tags
- Company Info
- Contact Us
Dr. Diesel's Tech Tips
As engine professionals, we feel an obligation to share our knowledge with our customers and other engine pros. To do so we publish an ongoing series of “Tech Tips” designed to help you keep your Perkins, Deutz, Deere, or Continental engine up and running, your Hurth marine transmission last longer, your Rockford and Twin Disc® PTO to function better, or your exhaust scrubber and purifier to clean more air.
We share in writing these Tech Tips and try to do one or two a month. These Tech Tips have evolved over the years but they stay constant in their goal of communicating our knowledge to our customers and our fellow engine pros.
Dr Diesel welcomes your comments and suggestions.
Manufacturers names, symbols and numbers are for reference purposes only and do not imply manufacturing origin.